At what age did u start potty training? my son turned two 4/16 and i think its about that time. however, he doesnt understand yet "pee pee" but after he goes "boo boo" he tells me! any helpful tips, this is new to me all over again my daughter is 9!!!

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 1:56 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I waited until my kids turned 3. It only took a few days.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My kid was 3 1/2 before potty training. I fought it and fought it and finally learned the hard way that they will do it when they want to!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My ds is 3 and we are still working on it. I've heard over and over again... It won't happen until they are ready, so why fight it? It's sooo true. I have tried multiple times with ds, and this by far has been the easiest time. Ask frequently if he wants to try and go, reward him if he does... Good luck!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• my sons 3 years old he will pee but not #2 in potty just throw ceral in toliet ask him to pee on the o"s
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:20 PM on May. 3, 2011