How often do you

Close a question without picking a best answer. I just closed my first one, without picking a best answer.... It was tough! Not that I didn't agree with everyone, but most were being very bashy... Not towards me, but towards the others....

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 1:57 PM on May. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• OMG! I just did that today for the 1st time also. I felt kind of bad cuz someone could earn points. I felt nobody really GOT the question or were just ignorant to my situation.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yep I do it all the time lol...if it's just like a "would you rather" type question or something like that...there are only 2 answer options so how could one be best? LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't close my questions very often anyway. I think I just forget about it since it's not one of those things on your daily points checklist. lol
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't think you can. I usually just pick the answer the sucks the least and give them the best answer vote to close it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Not often, but that's due to the fact that I forget to choose a best answer or close it. I need to start doing that lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 2:00 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Do u have to close ur answers?
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 2:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I always try to choose a best answer, I don't do it 100% of the time though.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• A few times. Like one question got one answer, and it wasn't a good one. It was "who cares?". Clearly, that's not best answer material.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:35 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I usually don't close them at all, unless someone comes in and does a serious hijacking to the point it's not worth saving. In those cases I still try to pick something for a best answer, unless the only real posts are from the troll. In that case, it's just as easy to delete it and take their attention away.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• If I find a best answer, I will award it. If not then I leave the question open.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 10:17 PM on May. 7, 2011