What should I do? Very Long.... :( adult content

I was recently friends with someone (after some BS first...lol) and she was really great! Her and her hubby would come over and have drinks with us on the weekend, and hang out while the kids played, and we would go to a mutual friends also! WELL allot of drama started between her and my other friend, and their hubbies.... I admit, I was not 100% neutral.... I did talk some about her, but I always told her! Well, we were all erased from her FB and we dropped it! left each other alone! Then out of nowhere a friend of hers friend requests me on FB after she re-started problems, and then I messaged her on here and sent a message to please leave me alone ( no cussing, or judging or anything) She then starts to say how I and DH are bad parents b/c we drink on the weekends ( apparently I have a drinking problem) even though ONLY drink on the weekends, and never during the week or anything. Also she was at ALL ( almost) of the get togethers we were and was drinking just the same! Mind you, she insists that I don't put my kids first, even though I am a SAHM I have an extremely clean home, my kids aer loved, clean, and happy! They are smart, well behaved and kind! DH and I NEVER go out without them ( except St. Patty's day... my mom s 100% Irish). We don't ask people to watch them, we have family day every Sunday, and we do everything for them, yet somehow I don't put them first! I am hurt by all of this b/c she acts like I am the one with a problem, yet her DH my friends DH and my DH work either together or close, and NOONE wants to be around her, and people in the past before we quit hanging out wouldn't come over b/c of her! I am a nice person, but she actually had me questioning myself, and no one should ever have that much effect on you, you know? I guess I can't see why someone would want to hurt so many people, and isolate herself from everyone! How can she be happy when no one wants to be around her? IDK I am low and take my job as a parent and wife extremely seriously, and I guess she hit my buttons! MY QUSTIONS ARE... HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH SUCH A NEGATIVE PERSON? AM I WRONG FOR GETTING MAD? HOW CAN I GET OVER WHAT SHE DOES AND SAYS WITHOUT ANGER AND RESENTMENT? AND PLEASE TELL ME, WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS? PS.... noone is perfectwe all have our flaws, but i try not to judge people for that, why am I being judged?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• You deal with them by IGNORING them and deleting their messages unread and BLOCKING them. Give her comments all the attention they deserve... which is NONE AT ALL.

EVERYONE judges, I don't care who you are... but remember that the only judgment anyone needs to worry about in her life is that of the woman in her own mirror.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:24 PM on May. 3, 2011

• You ignore her and all her drama and eventually she will go away. People like her are only doing and saying those things for attention. Stop feeding the drama and eventually it will die.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 2:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• just as it as what it was DRAMA! Be glad she has been deleted and move on with your life..thats pretty much all you can do..dont let one bad apple spoil your whole bunch ya know?
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• lol i meant just take it as what it was
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Long as you know you do right by your kids and husband don't worry about what she says. Take her deleting from fb as a blessing.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Thank you! I guess I just felt like shit! Why would someone be so cruel? I mean I bust my ass to have the BEST hme for my kids and husband, and it just felt like a slap in the face!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• gdiamante...that is awesome, and I do judge, though I am not cruel! That was really insigtful and kind, thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• why dignify your answers to her rants about how you keep your home, your children and other stuff. its no one's business how you keep your home but you and your husband. people like that just want attention and like drama. just ignore her and don't give in to her rants. as long as she doesn't come to your face and puts her hands on you then just ignore it.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:13 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I know, but I am a clean freak and I get soo mad when someone flat out lies! GRRR Thanks tho!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• You deal with people like that by omitting them f/ your life- and moving on! Just forget about it and get away f/ the drama. Who cares what she thinks?? I mean really?? This is what she wants- for you to doubt yourself and make a big deal of it. Brush it off and move on...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:07 PM on May. 3, 2011