How should I do this?

I know I should go to a professional but I was just wondering if I was to dye my hair would it come out the way I want it. Ok here goes lately I have been just doing the roots but have noticed the top has this light color but the ends are darker I do not color the rest of my hair when I just do the roots. I want to know when I dye the grayish away but leave the hair color a tad longer than usually then 15 mins. into the dying dye the rest for only 10 mins. Maybe it will even it out but I do know my best bet is to goto a professional.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It will never come out the way you want just make sure you fully read everything and you will get it really close to the way you want it lol
    spoild-brat

Answer by spoild-brat at 3:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Girl, spend the money to get it done at the salon. I've had every hair catastrophe you can think of... I only go to the salon now.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:36 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I would go to a salon because you get what you pay for another suggestion is go to a beauty school. I know it sounds horrible but they do it for cheaper because they are trying to get their hours for clinical and the teacher supervises so that your hair won't get screwed up
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011