How are companies in Italy helping women find a balance between work and family life?

I'm writting a report compairing working mom's in US with mom's in Italy. I'm having trouble finding resources on how companies are assisting female employees in Italy. If yourItalian I'd love to have your imput. Thanks!

MPW2005

Asked by MPW2005 at 2:17 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I know how they do in Germany but I was only in Italy for a few days. You may want to join one of the military groups, specifically ones stationed in Italy. They may be able to help you.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Bumped ya - but I have no idea.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Please ask your professor how they're doing in Europe paying for all the entitlements over there.

Everybody government except Germany's is broke-ass-broke.

Our government is almost broke.
    Anonymous

• Thank's Jeremysmom that's a great idea. I'll have to try that. I joined an Italian mom's website, and all the mom's on the site were homemakers. Anonymous the only info my professor has talked about so far is their gracious maternity leave.
    MPW2005

Comment by MPW2005 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on May. 4, 2011