any advise

Im not sure what topic this would come under but i just need some advise...!

Im 21 and hvae not long come out of a 5 year relationship. I guess like most ppl my age i just wanted to have a bit of fun as the relationship ended badly. I started seeing a guy.... we both said we never wanted anything serious, he was just company, made me laugh..etc...! anyway we stated sleeping together each time we used the pulling out method. Now im 3 days late of my period...!! now of corse he wont talk to me, and i feel stupid!! Im to scared to take a test as i really dont want this! i keep hoping that i will come on or pray its stress related. What do i do...? how do i deal with this guy who now wont talk to me....? what will ppl think...? Im not even sure what i think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• So when you first started to see the guy was it an unspoked thing between you two that it was just for "fun"? How have you tried to speak to him? All I can say is relax and wait hopefully you won't be pregnant..but I know its hard to just relax..your just going to have to let time pass I suppose.
    Anonymous

• WOW. Hun first thing you should do is take the test to find out. If you are, I am sure you can figure out a way to do what it is that is best for you. If thats keeping it, or giving it up. What ever it may be. But you need to know for sure. Then as far as the man go's. Now you know what type of man he really is, And you should be glad. That he his not bothering. You dont need some boy in your life . You need a man. One who can take care of things, Not run from them. I hope things work out. Stop stressing, Things will be ok. And if you ever need to chat I am here.
    Patty M
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Take a test. Knowing one way or the other won't change the outcome of this situation; it'll just give you more time to make your plans/choices. As for the guy, he's freaking out. Find out if he has any reason to be before you continue to contact him, and if you aren't pregnant choose a birth control method so that you can continue to have all the fun that a 21 year old deserves to have.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• when i started to see him we both said we wonted nothing serious. We talk everyday and neither of us was seeing anyone else...!! Like anyone the more time u spend with someone you start to adapt feelings. I just cant get him to talk to me... or even reply to a text. Its so hard to not text or call him..!!
    Anonymous

• Women have to learn to take more responsibility when it comes to birth control! God knows you can't depend on MEN!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• well, let it be a lesson to you to use more reliable birth control. there are going to be serious consequences if you are pregnant. i hope this is a big enough wake up call for you to start acting more responsible
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 3:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• well i think you should forget this guy completely and think about this baby. you screwed up and let yourself get used. the baby should not suffer and although people will judge you please don't let that keep you from doing what is best for this baby. now i would suggest that you give this baby up for adoption. if you make the choice early on it's not so hard an ordeal to go through. i have been there and although it hurt i knew what was the best thing for my baby. i had a sense of peace knowing that it would all be ok. it has. no regrets. you need to take the test and then get healthy. please don't abort this baby just cause you think it's the easy way to solve this problem. somethings are worth the effort the in life and giving this baby it's life is worth all what you might all through. in the end it won't be so bad it just seems like it right now.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I agree with Melody. However even if people do judge who cares. Are they paying your bills, raising your child - NO!!!!! Shit happens - sad to say but it does. I have a 15 yr old & when I told him I was late honey he bolted!! Told me to keep his name out of it!!! Yeah reall winner there. It has taken this long for him to be a "Daddy". So from my experience - tell em all to kiss your ass & move on. Take the test find out for sure & if you are THERE ARE options (not just abortion - for those of you who are sensitive). You have to live with your choice either way you go. Choose wisely. If you want to talk send me an email!! I do have another piece of advise for you they may help but I won't post it. If you want to know email me. Not here to judge you.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 4:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My brother and his wife waited for a number of years before they started trying to get pregnant, then found out they couldn't. I'm sure they would've been thrilled to adopt your baby, but had to go to Vietnam for one and Korea for the other. Lots of $$$!! There are really good people out there who will be good parents to your child if you don't have someone to help you raise it. Thank your lucky stars you found out this guy's a loser now and not after you already had a child! Take the test quickly so you can start planning the future. And if you're not.... Go get on the pill quick!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008