Has anyone visited Cabo St. Lucas Mexico?

And is it safe to go to Mexico now?
We've been to Cozumel,MX back 1999
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Travel

• most of the bad stuff is closer to the border. my great uncle lives about thrity minutes from there during the winter. he loves it and the pictures are gorgeous, i want to go so bad. and he hasn't seen any of the bad stuff.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 2:51 PM on May. 3, 2011

• OMG, cabo san lucas is sooo pretty and SAFE, and the best times we had with our family. At least all the times we been down there, i bought a time share at the Rose hotel and my kids love it, unfortunetly this will be our first year that we wont be able to go there for the summer, but we have been doing it for the last 9 years and it is an awsome time everytime we go,,
    If you have the oportunity to go, just pack your bags and do't think twice about it. your whole family will enjoy it..
    MAMI_D_5

Answer by MAMI_D_5 at 2:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Cabo is safe (and gorgeous). The entire country isn't some gangland of cartels. Where I live it's a very relaxed part of Mexico, people don't have to fear for their lives. Stay away from border town that are known for violence and you'll be fine.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• No its just fine! I lived there for a few years . I've been all over Central America, there are some places that aren't safe but that isn't many
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:47 AM on May. 4, 2011

• It's nice but not tropical- more desert like-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:53 AM on May. 4, 2011

• We were there in 2007. I always felt safe there, but that was a few years ago. I'm not up to date on the current travel warnings.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:03 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I've been to Cabo - pretty touristy.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Went last year and the year before that. Gorgeous!!!
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 9:58 PM on May. 8, 2011