10 weeks advice please

so im 10 weeks pregnant but my baby is off by 4 days . so its about 9 weeks and 3 days ....
is that bad ?

so my question is ~~ i feel nausea sometimes but my boobs dont hurt anymore , im not as tired as i used to be , i dont really have frequent urinating ,
i dont feel pregnant anymore-- besides the sickness occasionally and constipation ...

is that bad ? should i be worried >?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You don't have to have symptoms to have a great pregnancy. I wouldn't worry so much. I had so few, I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 19 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:13 PM on May. 3, 2011

• it was on and off for me. sometimes I felt greatly prego but other times I didn't at all. even in the beginning of my third trimester minus the hunger and weight because I'm smaller
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 3:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• with my first pregnancy, i had very little symptoms and did not even know i was pregnant until i was in my second trimester. My periods are so irregular and i was told that i may never be able to get pregnant so i was very suprised when i found out i was pregnant. With my next 3 pregnancies i was throwing up everyday for the first 20 weeks of my pregnancies. Each pregnancy is different and symptoms will sometimes come and go. I would not worry so much. Congrats on the baby!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I barely feel pregnant. The only symptoms I've really had was being sick in the beginning maybe a count of 5 times, and sore breasts once in a while. I'm 31 weeks and besides being tired I don't have symptoms really.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• No don't worry, you'll feel pregnant soon enough!!
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 5:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm with you...I'm 9 wks prego and somedays I don't have any pregnancy symptoms and think I wonder if there is still a baby in there. lol Well congrats on almost being in your second trimester!!!! Yay!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 6:30 PM on May. 3, 2011