Love Making positions during pregnancy adult content

I am wondering what sex positions might be more comfortable during the third trimester? More so the very last month!!! LOL

mamawhit

Asked by mamawhit at 3:12 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• spooning
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 3:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Spooning was the best. Lazy and comfortable.
    sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 3:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• doggie style. don't know what its called, but you're on your hands and knees and you stretch like a cat basically.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• spooning...
    with Doggy style just mkae sure there is a pillow under your tummy to be more comfortable :) have fun
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 3:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Spooning or you on your side and him kneeling on the bed and holding up one of your legs for you lol....this is pretty much the only 2 ways we can do it right now...doggy was fine until recently but at this point there arnt enough blankets in the world for me to layer underneath and around me to make it comfortable lol

Good luck
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I've actually found that putting a couple pillows behind your back and doing a modified version of the missionary position works really well. :] As long as you're not flat on your back! I usually keep my legs bent at the knees too instead laying them flat. Basically this is the only way we can do it now and have it feel good for the both of us. I can't wait to get back to normal haha!
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:26 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Spooning is easiest but also with you bent over the bed if your bed isnt extremely high and him behind you.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• spoons and scissors, but the last month didn't really work out for that sort of thing :(
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:34 PM on May. 3, 2011