Field Day

Have your kids had theirs yet? I was really surprised how early we have ours. Our kids are not out of school until June 10th but with the end of grade tests they have them at Field Day this week. I plan to go tomorrow and hopefully wont come home a lobster.

Asked by gemgem at 3:17 PM on May. 3, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• not yet! ..no idea if they even have one!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We get out of school on June 22nd... field day is the week before.... should be a hoot!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:24 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We get 3 hours total per grade spread over 3 days. It kinda sucks the fun out...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Our kids get out the end of May and they had field day on 4/26.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We had our this week but it isn't one day. It's 3 days of 1 hours worth of activities. Opening Ceremonies, Relays and Tug-of War. We are out of school on May 27th though. I miss when I was in school and field day was an ALL DAY event for one day.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We have 3 days, but its an all day event and by grade. So Monday it was 4th and 5th graders all day. Today was 2nd and 3rd graders all day. Tomorrow is Kinder and 1st all day.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 3:52 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Well looking at some of my mom friends dragging butt and sunburned today I know tomorrow I am going to be exhausted lmao

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 3:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• School here ends June 7 (though we may have to go an extra day or two this year because of too many snow days). Field Day is May twenty-something...26? 29? something like that
    JonesMama

Answer by JonesMama at 9:28 PM on May. 3, 2011