Honey...did you realize you bought 2 boxes of diapers rather than a box of diapers and a box of wipes? lol!

Called my husband this morning to see when he would be home so I could go to the store and buy diapers and wipes. He tells me he will go ahead a pick them up for me on the way home so that I didn't have run anywhere (its been a days full of craziness at my house) he gets home is all proud that he bought diapers and wipes and thinks he did it right this time. LOL I didn't have the heart to tell him that he bought me 2 boxes of diapers (size 3 and size 5...our youngest wears a 4) and the wipes were MIA :) made me smile and I gave him a kiss and told him thank you. The size 5's will work, but I don't think a box of size 3 diapers will wipe her butt very well, haha. Guess I will be making a trip to the store anyways, but at least he tried :) any funny stories similar to this one?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 3:18 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it's so cute when they try to help and goof like that. Still, when he tries to help I don't say no. It's the thought that counts.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:52 PM on May. 3, 2011

• haha that is funny, At least he tried!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Ah, men. Never get it right LOL

I worked at a grocery store and always had guys coming up to return baby stuff because "my wife sent me to shop and I got the wrong stuff."
    Anonymous

• My husband has the tendency to do the 'buy something similar if I can't find the exact item' thing. It's the thought that counts, but then it's usually a trip back to the store to return/exchange for what I really needed. Needless to say, I don't ask him to pick up things for me much.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• He does pretty good with everything else, but when it comes to baby items...or thing for our kids, I usually have to go back to the store, lol
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on May. 3, 2011