Maybe to much info

Ok so my whole pregnancy I have had to wear a pantyliner for light discharge now in my 14th week there is no disharge on the pantyliner nor when I wipe after I use the bathroom. Is this normal? I mean the discharge just stopping this week. Could there be a problem? Or am I being paranoid? This is my first pregnancy that has gotten past 8 weeks.

nicbillera

Asked by nicbillera at 3:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think its normal.. your hormones change alot throughout your pregnancy, so theres days you'll have alot of it and some days you'll be dry as heck
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm having the same issue! I am 13 weeks now and I wish this damn discharge would stop. Its gross and annoying....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I've had discharge all through my pregnancy. It went away for a while, then came back with a vengeance when I was about 6 months along. I've only got a couple weeks left, but I'll be glad when it slows back down.
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 5:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Could be. Mine came and went, and then the third trimester, it made up for any time it went. Try to relax and enjoy going liner-free for awhile!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2008