Heavy discharge (TMI) adult content

It's gross, but I've got a heavy discharge. I had twin babies, vaginally back in mid Jan. I gave up on breastfeeding in early March. I haven't had period yet, but I occasionally have cramps lately. About 1.5 weeks ago, my hair started fall out a lot, which makes me think that my hormone level is getting close to normal soon. I know that since hormone levels are almost twice as much for twin pregnancy, it takes more time to get back to normal after delivery, but I just don't remember this heavy discharge period last time. Does anyone know any idea what this is about and how long it should last, etc...?

Meachan

Asked by Meachan at 3:31 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• Its part of your hormones too, it sounds like to me.Does it itch or have an order (That could mean an infection) But if your worried sugar, make an appointment with you doctor. Once you have your period it usually levels back out again but sometimes it will take a couple of months too...so check with you doctor. Feel better. Hugs!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:38 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would agree its hormones unless there is itch or odor. However, it has been 11 years since my last baby. In between months I sometimes get a lot of discharge and its very annoying and sometimes gross. Ahhhhh the joys of being a woman!
    anewmom3811

Answer by anewmom3811 at 4:25 PM on May. 3, 2011