Iam onmy 2nd child and i dont know if its gna be the same like the first

my son shawn he was a week late so they indouced me is my 2nd child gonna feel the same

lizanna2009

Asked by lizanna2009 at 3:42 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Each one is different. Could be early, late, on time. Don't worry..........
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 3:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Maybe or maybe not. Now way to tell. All pregnancies are different.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Each is different. My labor with each of mine (I have 4 of them buggers...loved every minute!!!!) got shorter and less intense. But each child weighed differently. My 1st weight 7lbs & I was in labor 12 hours and 2 weeks late. My 2nd child weighted 9lbs, 8hour labor, and on time! Go figure...the only time shes ever been on time in her life! LOL! The other two...I had complications...so each one is different.
    No worries ok. Just take care of yourself & your wonderful bundle and let Mother Nature take care of the rest. Congrads. Hugs & Good Luck!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Since your body never naturally went into labor on its own, This time will be different, induction is usually not necessary. and YOU do have a say.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 5:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• my first was a week and a half late also, i was induced..im pregnant again and am wondering the same thing..my induction went well, once it got going my body didnt have any trouble doing what its suppose to do, my water broke on its own and everything...but this time i will only let them induce me if i go a week and a half over again or if the baby and/or myself's health is at risk...i hope i get to experience going into labor on my own, and i hope you do too!! i hear its not as intense as an induction..GL!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:05 AM on May. 4, 2011