Just curious.....

Have you watched the show "extreme couponing" and if so what do u think about it?

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 3:51 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, and I won't. Those people are insane. I understand getting deals... By why would anyone need 30 Things of deodorant?! I don't have the space in my house and refuse to clutter my garage to save some money. How much of that stuff goes bad before someone uses it?
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I can't get myself to watch it because it has taken over my Intervention and Hoarding slots! LOL! Really, though, I just don't find it that interesting . . . and I miss my other shows.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Exactly what BabyBugsmama said and the fact that on one show, the lady was commitng coupon fraud.

I use coupons and save 50% on each trip, but, I do NOT have a stockpile like they do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't have cable, but I've heard about it and hope a friend tapes it for me. I'm a big couponing fan and save an average of $25-40 each trip with coupons. I want to see if there are tips I can glean from the show!
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 9:38 PM on May. 3, 2011