Are you looking forward for your kids to be home for their summer vacation?

School ends June 3rd. Eh! I have my ups and downs with them...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• No, they like to be outside, and my neighbors are a-holes, and if I find a job I will need to find daycare.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My kids arent going to be home much this summer!! My kids are going to my grandparents farm for a few weeks, then off to the other grandparents house for a few weeks. Then my friend zachs mom ( their adopted grandma ) is coming up to get them from grandparents and taking them all to texas for a week, then she will be bringing them all home. In August my oldest is flying to Italy to stay with my best friend and her family. He was supposed to go to japan to stay with friends but we nixed that.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 3:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• no,he loves school too much
    thank goodness for summer school june 21st to july 22nd!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I SO look forward to spending time with my daughter. After all, we only have such a short time with them until they are off to college. I do feel bad, however, that this summer we can't afford a vacation, so I have to come up with creative ways to spend our time together. We like to do a lot of day trips to museums, gardens, and the beach. I try to look for inexpensive (or sometimes free) local events. It's funny because those who have two or more kids say that their kids are always fighting when they are home, and mine is an only child who is always alone, so I try to arrange play dates for her.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 4:00 PM on May. 3, 2011

• yes becasue i wont have to wake up early and take him! and im due to have my baby girl soon so i cant wait!
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 4:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes & No. I am absolutely loving knowing I will have all kinds of time with them, doing things with them and sleeping in lol. I am really not loving the fact they tend to fight and argue after so much time together.

Answer by gemgem at 4:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes,I am looking forward to summer,but my kids are a little older now(11,9,8,3)so I really don't know what I'm going to do with them all summer lol.I will have to think of some fun things to do.I know I will be ready when its time to go back to school.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 4:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• both. i don't wanna wake up early but they kill each other if they are around too much.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I love my kids To death But Them Being Home all day I/everyday with No school is going to Drive me crazy But i will enjoy not waking up so early Everyday :)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 5:59 PM on May. 3, 2011