Normal at 21 weeks? adult content

This is my second pregnancy and I am 21 weeks. Being that my daughter isnt even 2 yet you would think I would remember these things but I don't. It normal to already be able to see my stomach "jump" and to already have a clear liquid coming from my nipples?

Jessaroo1987

Asked by Jessaroo1987 at 3:59 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are more Intune ipwith your body, so seeing the movements on the outside, sure, expecially if your smaller. And leaking, yes that too is normal, a pain in the butt, but normal,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• my husband can see the movements from the outside too so its not just me lol
    Jessaroo1987

Comment by Jessaroo1987 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Leaking is unfortunately normal! I breastfed my son until 3 months old when my milk decided to dry up. Then got pregnant when he was only 4 months old (ending in miscarriage) and that was actually my first sign that I was pregnant, leaking boobs!
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:12 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I am 20 weeks and can see movement on the outside and also and leaking so badly that I need breast pads already...so yes I would say it is normal
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 4:13 PM on May. 3, 2011

• this is my second pregnancy and im 16w..my daughter is turning 2 on june 4th..and the last two days i have noticed that when my baby is kicking alot(whats considered alot for only 16w), if i pull up my shirt and watch my belly button, i see it move and go up and down, i swear i thought i saw a jump in my belly when he/she kicked once, but i dont know for sure...im very excited to be able to see it already..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:57 AM on May. 4, 2011