i need help?

so i had my AFon 6/6/08-6/12/08(6 days) i went my doctor(not obgyn)cuz hes on vacation! so the doctor did my checkup because i had burning in my urine so she said i had a uti! plus that my cervix was soft and that my uterus was enlarged so she did a preg. test negative so that same day a blood test and told me it was negative but she thought my last period was on april 6 and it was in june could this be why. well im 5 days late and my breast hurt plus my nipple around it got a bit darker,my veins are more visible i have heartburn after everything i eat i'm gaining weight i'm sleepy all the time and i'm extermly moody and i feel bloated that my jeans dont want to fit and i'm extermley hungry any suggestions just waiting for my ob to get back...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Health

• Try taking another pregnancy test.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• take another test. You might not have had enough pregnancy hormone in your system.
    Magdelana81305

Answer by Magdelana81305 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Take another preggo test. Get one of the more sensitive ones (First Response, etc.) that detects hormones at a lower level.
    As for the UTI, drink cranberry juice. It increases the acidity in your urine and kills off bacteria. I have never had to be on an antibiotic for a UTI b/c I always just get a big bottle of cranberry juice! If you don't like the taste of cranberry juice, there are always cranberry tablets. The most popular brand is AZO, but Walgreens makes a generic that is less expensive.
    http://www.aafp.org/afp/20041201/2175.html
    Scroll down to "Dosage".
    Hope that helps!
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2008