• In the Spotlight:

only answer if you have myspace and truly know what you are talking about.

I have a dvd that was made when we had our u/s i would like to post it to my myspace page for my friends to view but cant figure out how to do it. So i guess i need to know if i can? and how do i do it?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes you can. You go under videos. and you can add it there.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You can. First you have to put it on youtube.com though. You would have to create an account there and of course download it to your computer. Then youtube gives you a code to put in any place on your myspace set up page. I'm sorry if that is confusing, I don't know the lingo. Have you ever put a youtube video on your myspace? It's the same process.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You have to put it on youtube first.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you want it to be on the profile page then you have to do the youtube thing and get the code. But if you want it where people have to click to view it the put it under videos and it will be on there just like when you add a picture under pics
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• thanks for the answers greatly appreciated.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• First you have to upload it to your pc, and you need software to do that. If you have the software you don't have to upload it to youtube first. Just like when you add photos to myspace, is how you will add your video except it takes a bit longer depending on your pc too. I use magic DVD ripper.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Noooo you dont have to put it on youtube....If you can get the Dvd uploaded to your PC, you can upload it straight to myspace by clicking on the video link underneath your profile pic when you login
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I uploaded the video I wanted on my MySpace directly to MySpace videos. Just checked and it's still there. Then I added it to my profile.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008