How is every ones day going?

hope everyone's day is going well as for me im spending my Tuesday afternoon in the emergency room:(!my 9 year old was rushed to the hospital after she had a seizure during recess time at school shes going to be fine THANK GOD!

But on the other hand ive had a weird crazing for bubble gum dipped in garlic salt,and some ground beef tacos with extra cheese weird right?
9 1/2 weeks and i already have a baby bump!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:14 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL thats funny! and im glad ur DD is okay :) And my day is okay, im looking into getting a puppy :D
    AdrianzMommie

Answer by AdrianzMommie at 4:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Glad your dd is ok!! Such a scary thing! My day is dragging! They are spraying the fields around us so we can't go outside
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:16 PM on May. 3, 2011

• @AdrianzMommie lol it is right,& thanks..what kid of puppy are you getting?we have a Yorkie
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:19 PM on May. 3, 2011