What would you do to prepare for baby?? 1 week till due date :)

What are some things you may do to pamper yourself before baby gets here??
Or maybe something special to do with your other kids or to prepare for new baby?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 4:20 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I <3 pedicures, anytime :) treat yourself to that!

I would do that, catch up on laundry, cleaning, etc. get other siblings (if any) excited about baby's arrival.
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 4:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I did get a pedicure. I stocked up on juice, water, milk, soup, snacks, TP, diapers, dreft, pads, and made sure the freezer was BURSTING w/ meals. I also had my hubby drive around town and make sure we had fresh menus of all take out and delivery places.

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I've definitely taken out some of my nesting on grocery shopping. Lots of easy meals in the freezer like pizzas and stoufers meals too. I have all the baby stuff ready too of course. Everything separated, cleaned, and organized. :] I feel like with this being my second I feel much more prepared than last time. I've been trying to spend more quality time with my son and reinforce important rules that we have so that he's hopefully more likely to remember them and listen after his sister's born.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Oh I forgot the most important thing I've been doing...NAPPING! :] My husband says he's been sleeping less to get used to the lack of sleep we'll have after she's born, but I'd rather get my sleep in now. :D
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:05 PM on May. 3, 2011