Does your crawling baby have free roam over the house all day?

Does he play in one room with a gate keeping him contained to that room?
Does he play in a pack ~n~ play?
What does he do all day how do you keep him entertained?
My lil one likes to crawl around behind me all day he never gets tired and slows down, I guess supervising for daddy making sure all the housework gets done and I dont sit down lol...

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:21 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When he was crawling, we baby-proofed the family room and then blocked it off from the hallway and the kitchen. He had free roam of that room.
    Anonymous

• she crawls everywhere to find places to climb. she follows us around the apartment and just climbs anything that she can reach. yeah she pretty much has free roam
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My son had to be confined to the living room. We had a huge floor furnace and couldn't let him have free run of the house. If it weren't for that, he would have though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My sister allowed her son to crawl everywhere. When my daughter was a baby, I was too scared to let her crawl, unless I was with her in the same room.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• he crawls all over. theres a gate on top of stairs so he can't fall down but he climbs up the stairs all the time.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• When my son was crawling he was locked into the living room and went into the pack and play if i had to leave the room. Now that he's a toddler we let him in the dining room also now but he's still gated into the two rooms.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I let my kids crawl all over and only blocked them into a room if I needed to be in one place for a long period of time.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:16 PM on May. 3, 2011