38.5 weeks pregnant - anyone else due soon?

Lets keep each other distracted! Haha. I feel like I'm going crazy with all these false labor contractions. I'm past getting excited that it's *time*. I feel like once it actually is labor it's going to take me a long time to let myself believe it.

How is everyone else feeling/doing? Any complaints? Anyone trying natural ways to induce? I've pretty much stuck to walking and sex! I was only 1cm dilated and 40% effaced at my appointment yesterday. Hoping to be dilated enough next Monday so that they can sweep my membranes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am done being a baby maker, but miss it some time. Hope you and baby are doing well, and that your bundle of joy makes a showing soon.
    2and2onway

Answer by 2and2onway at 4:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm 37 weeks today. I started steroid treatment last week because my blood platletts are low and I need to raise them before I deliver. I really haven't noticed any contractions or anything, but I'm still working a few hours at night and I'm pretty active during the day so maybe that's why. Other than the platletts, no complaints. I'm 50% effaced but no dialation for me yet.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 5:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• was due April 25! 41w2d........
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:57 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Oh my goodness kht22! Are you going crazy or one of those "patient" moms I keep hearing about?? :P
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on May. 4, 2011