Shaping up after a C section

i had my daughter a little over a week ago, with an emergency C section. i have gotten back to about normal as far as movement. my son was a vaginal birth. my best friend had both her sons with C section. she said that the little pug that i have will not go away that she cant get hers to go away. i'm not all to worried about the way i look at the moment, i mean i had my daughter a week ago lol. i'm just wondering if other s seem to have this problem? or if there tummy's went back to almost the way they where. PS there is a 2 almost 3 year span between my kids if it makes a different.

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 4:28 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have had 3 natural brths and my 4th and last was emergency c-section...
    breastfeeding helped me loose about 30 lbs and I was only able to bf for 1 month. I still have the dunlap disease though and I walk daily eat right and do stomach crunches daily. My son is 10 months old...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had 2 csections, 4yrs apart. With the first, even though I lost the weight and was back in my original size I still never had a flat tummy again. Right now I am still working on losing weight from the second.
    When you have a csection they literally rip your lower abs apart up the middle to get to your uterus. Then they let them knit themselves together, so oftentimes they don't knit properly and are uneven.
    I don't know if there is a way to flatten it out...
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:04 AM on May. 6, 2011