Sick of it.

Im sick of being told how i should act what i should say. what it is to be a wife mother christian. A list of thing that are not allwowed or shouldntr be in my life blah. My pastor saying i shouldnt do this or do that. my dh saying he wants the old me back. i want to be me love me or hate me theres the door. i think i lost my mind and i like it lol My beliefs in God will be mine not someones else and how im a wife is how i want to be one, i need air to breath.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• You go girl, after all, it is YOUR life!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Don't let anybody tell you how to be you, be happy don't make others happy.
    flaka500

Answer by flaka500 at 5:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The only opinion that matters is yours. If your husband andyou get along then no one elses opinion counts. The opinion of your pastor??? Those are his convictions NOT yours (i was told NOT to wear pants.....I didn't feel/hear God tell ME not to)

Good luck. Be yourself!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Be yourself. If God says for us to come to him as you are, then who is someone else to say how you should behave.
    Sherribowdenjr

Answer by Sherribowdenjr at 6:08 PM on May. 3, 2011