Free vent session - whats upsetting you today?

That my dh is so stressed & I just can't do anything to de-stress him at the moment, its frustrating. Tonight hopefully (wink,wink) I will... ; )

YOU?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:35 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• After screwing me around for my entire pregnancy, going out of my way to make it as easy on my employer as possible, taking minimal leave and still saying that I will do work ON LEAVE they tell me that I will not be getting paid for leave. PLUS! they have been looking for a temp behind my back. I'm the office manager. I'm due in 9 days.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm getting laid off and this is my final week.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Blah. Sex is the last thing on my mind. Fibromyalgia is kicking my ass. I ran out of medication waiting on my new insurance card, and my youngest (5mo) woke up 4x last night.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Not a damn thing! lol except for being completely exhausted (8 months pregnant) I'm having a real laid back chill day...DD got on my nerves earlier today for playing in my living room...she knows I don't want her playing in here, I tell her all the time if she wants to be jumping around and acting a fool to go in her room lol but now it's her naptime and I'm just enjoying the quite =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:39 PM on May. 3, 2011

• sorry to hear matobe & bluesaphire
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on May. 3, 2011