How can I gain 20 pounds?

After giving birth to my 5 month old baby boy I started lossing alot of weight before getting pregnant I use to weight 118 pounds now I weight 100 pounds I try to eat 3 times a day but sometimes im to busy with my son and I forget wat can I do?

LinaG02

Asked by LinaG02 at 4:37 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• Make sure you eat and snack in between your meals.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:38 PM on May. 3, 2011

• definitely snack. breakfast shakes help and have the protein/nutrients you need.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 4:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Make time to eat! You'll do yourself or your child no good if you get dehydrated or sick for lack of eating.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 4:52 PM on May. 3, 2011

• well to be honest with you when i notice i had gain alot of weight it was because i was eating any and everything then i would go lay down on it
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 5:25 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Boost helped me when I was losing a lot while extended breastfeeding-especially the one high in protein. Make sure your snacks include protein like apples and cheese, celery and peanut butter, greek yogurt and berries. Eggs are also a good source. It's best to put on healthy weight and not junk food weight. Hope that helps.
    wellnessandme

Answer by wellnessandme at 2:47 PM on May. 5, 2011