Is your dh like this? lol adult content

Our dishwasher died yesterday and we can't get anyone out to look at it for a week. So dh decided to stop on the way home tonight to get what I needed to hand wash the dishes.

This was the conversation:

Dh: What color dish drainer do you want? Red? White?

Me: don't matter

Dh: pick a color

Me: ok red

Dh: oh wait, I'm getting the white one it's bigger. ok you need a dishpan, they have red, white and black, what color do you like?

Me: Surprise me

Dh: You have to pick...which one?

Me: ok, red

Dh: wait, I'm going to get the white one, it matches the bigger dish drainer. Ok. do you need gloves? Yes you do. Do you want small ones or medium ones?

Me: medium

Dh: are you sure? you have such small hands. I'll tell you what, I'll get both just in case.What kind of dish soap do you think you'll need? Dawn, Ajax, Ivory, no wait I'm getting Ajax it's bigger and cost less.

And this went on for every item we needed, lol......I just thought this was so funny, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• lol cute my SO always takes my opinion than puts his twice sense in, but most of the time decides I'm right. LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL, its like this especially when we go out to eat. He tells me to pick and I say ok we go here, then he says but I don't feel like eating that. So he then picks.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Men are so funny sometimes lol
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 4:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• That is funny, yet, way awesome. I would so appreciate that. LOL

My man and I aren't married and living together yet, but, I imagine he will be the exact same way. haha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yep! He does that for everything down to what he should wear to work lol...sometimes he goes ahead with my suggestion but most of the time not..it's like..well what the hell did you ask me for then??? LOL Men are so special sometimes lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My DH always asks my opinion on things and does the complete opposite! lol. He doesnt do it on purpose he just always ends up doing what he wants anyway.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 5:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• haha too cute...my hubby usually gets the smallest size possible
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Eh, they just need to feel like they gave you a choice.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Ditto... to ALL of the answers! lol
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 10:25 PM on May. 3, 2011