Do you get involved????

Had some neighbors moving out and had listened to them ruin the first sunny day here in the south for a month.You could not escape their cursing,screaming and throwing things.Well i had had enough i went over across the street and told them to act like adults and go inside to talk because they were being herd as far as a block over.The female starts in with me,I am not afraid of you she yells ,so i got much louder than her and gave her a choice me or the police,enough is enough already.I left with them both yelling at me,and realizing some folks are better left to themselves.As usual now i am the problem.When will i learn to let bad folks alone?Ruined my whole day,now i have to see them again,as they are not gone quite yet?What would you have done?

grismelda

Asked by grismelda at 4:39 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have left them alone.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would've left them alone. What goes on is their business - I'm not going to let some people fighting ruin my day.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I know,i feel bad but i could no longer hear all the cursing and yelling going on.Next time i will call the police and stay out of it.
    grismelda

Comment by grismelda (original poster) at 4:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yeah I'm with the others, I wouldn't have said anything at all, not your fight.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i don't know, my husband is the one that usually deals with that stuff, has no problem with it but if I were out there hearing this with my kids... that's a different story! Especially if they were cussing, that gets me! Like you said, now you gotta face them, that part" sucks" unless it just doesn't bother you? Either way, they behaved badly!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'd have just called the cops and had them deal with the noisy, foul-mouthed neighbors.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:52 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i would have called the cops.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would have called the police. They don't have to know you were the one who had finally heard enough, but that way they shut up.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:12 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would have called the police. They were disturbing the peace.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:30 PM on May. 3, 2011