If you could be anywhere doing anything RIGHT now what would it be?

Why?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 4:44 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd be at home sleeping. I didn't sleep very good last night and I am already tired (it's not even 2 yet).
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• id be on a vacation to dolly wood for a longggg time!!
    MOMMYOF4123456

Answer by MOMMYOF4123456 at 4:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Sleeping! I had a big lunch and I'm stuffed at work with major food coma right now. Plus it's really hot and yucky outside so I'd like to be inside my ACed bedroom with the blinds closed taking a nice nap.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i wanna go somewhere tropical and just lie on the beach and swim in the ocean
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• sitting on the beach under an umbrella with my hubby and son with my toes in the sand and a strawberry virgin daiquiri (virgin because I'm EBF) in the same location we were married at in cocoa beach. I miss the beach and we had such a great time! Our anniversary is in July and It'd b wonderful to have another great time there and celebrate but with our son this time
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 4:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i would be back in the past when i was younger and i didnt have to worry bout n e thing and when me and my 3 sisters were still living togetther wit our parents
    montoya.k89

Answer by montoya.k89 at 4:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Hawaii on the beach just people watching. Why? Because its warm, peaceful, beautiful
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 4:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Hawaii has debris and body parts washing up on shore from japan. how sad/creepy is that? sorry, just reminded me of that because I just heard about it the other day.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 5:02 PM on May. 3, 2011

• In bed, sleeping! Why? Because I'm in my first trimester, and I just can't seem to find any energy.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• In florida at the beach with a really icy umbrella drink just relaxing ; )
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 6:17 PM on May. 3, 2011