I think im pregnant bt not too sure... HELP adult content

hello, im 21 yrs old and lately things have been pretty crazy. to start off ill give some bak ground info. about a yr to 2 yrs ago i found out tht i had hormone imbalance therefore i was menstrating for weeks n stoppin for weeks. well in NOv or Dec 2010 ((cant remember really whicch one)) my cycles began to b rather normal. jan got mp normal. feb got it normal well March 26 was my LMP lasted up to 5 or 7 days cnt remember. well on April 1, 2, and third i did the deed. then again in on April 7, 8, 11 and 17. I know alot right ( iwas out of town the whole month of march and returned on the 26 of march and april 1st was around the day i stopped or the day after cant remember.. n e ways. my cycle is bout a 28 29 day cycle so i was expectin my period on April 23- 25. well i hadent had it. i began to worry i was goin back to havin the imbalance. this time i feel different tho i was very moody the week of my expected period and could not stand my fiance. within the last week i have noticed ive been really bloated off and on throughout the day. im haveing white liquidy discharge not alot sometimes i feel like ima start my pd cz i feel it when i sit at times or cross my legs noticed lil bits of it on my panties. i cant remember which day bt one of tha days i noticed red on my toilet paper bt it was blood no bigger than the size of a pinky nail i thought i was gonna start bt sincce then i have nt seen it. as of today MAy 3 i am about 10 days late if im ccalccultating right. im not ttc bt after i missed my period i started research and to what i believe is the 7 and 8 of april was my fertility window n those days i did the deed. oh also i noticed my stomache hurts lower abdomenal cramps usually middle to right sidel. some breast pain bt nt enough for them to hurt when touched bt it only happens once in a while.i knw this is a tmi moment bt i also noticed my stool is soft bt it takes a while forme to push it out and maybe one or two days i had diarrhea bt not too bad. idk i wouldn mind being prego bt i have been let dwn b4 when i was ttc. dntreally wanna gt my hopes up bt i have a feeling. and i know my body has changed. i wanna take a prego test bt not sure if its too early or not. and im rather nervous and sccared. PLease some help me SORRY FOR IT BEING SO LONG JST TRIED BEING VERY DETAILED..

montoya.k89

Asked by montoya.k89 at 4:47 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can take a test 3 days before a missed period and get a positive.. so Id say just take a test. Buy a muliti pack.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 4:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• thank you ill go ahead and take one... im so scared and nervous.
    montoya.k89

Comment by montoya.k89 (original poster) at 4:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• You can get tests from the dollar store- you would prob get an accurate result if you tested now.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 4:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• thankx bloomsr wish me good luck... ima take one tomorrow 1st pee cz i heard it is most accurate and has the highest hcg levels
    montoya.k89

Comment by montoya.k89 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Well with you being 10 days late...anytime of the day should be accurate, but if you want to be sure than take it first thing in the morning. I wish you lots of luck on getting the results you want :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:12 PM on May. 3, 2011

• thank you so much amber1330
    montoya.k89

Comment by montoya.k89 (original poster) at 5:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i also get like an empty stomache feeling usually in the morning bt started noticing it today thruout the day
    montoya.k89

Comment by montoya.k89 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on May. 3, 2011