What do you think about these young Stars posing nude the minute they are of age?

I had to report a picture that my husbands 13 yr old cousin had on FB as his profile picture. It was Miley Cyrus wearing only a thong and stockings with her legs wide open. I just don't see why some girls think they need to show everything once they are of age to legally do so. I think it's the wrong choice if they ever want a SERIOUS professional career.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• There's a big difference between skank attention-whore photos (i.e. Miley Cyrus), and artistic nudes.

Artistic nudes draw attention to the natural curve and sensuality of the human body, the beauty of its muscles, and often expresses more while showing less.

Skank pics draw attention to skanky activity.

One of these things is classy. The other is not.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• They have no self-confidence, low self-esteem and thats what so many people expect. Makes me want to slap em'
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:51 PM on May. 3, 2011

• unfortunately a SERIOUS professional career in the "biz" is never hurt by a nude or scandalously sexy photo, if anything it gives it a boost
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:53 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Absolutely disgusting.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I truthfully don't think much of them. It's not my business what they do of course but taking them seriously after seeing pictures like what you described is impossible.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Mousuke, Exactly! It gives them a "whore" image. Not "hey I'm beautiful."
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Must be the pressure of the business, IDK.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:23 PM on May. 3, 2011