Why do other woman care about things like

extended breast feeding or breast feeding at all
circumcise or not
bottle fed
cloth or disposable

you get the point. unless a child is being abused in any matter why do we as women fight over these things?

2and2onway

Asked by 2and2onway at 5:26 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Because people in general like to feel superior to others. That's why we judge others.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Alot of people see circumcised as cosmetic surgery, which on a 3 day old is basically abusive. You wouldn't have their boobs done real quick since small boobs run in the family and it's better to do it early so they wont remember the pain.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I think that some people are undecided on some things and just want an honest opinion and then people get all fired up for nothing.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• clapping

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:29 PM on May. 3, 2011

• spelling boo boo. Circumcision, not circumcised. See? I cannot type. I'm not perfect :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:29 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Because we always (well almost always) think our way is THE way.....just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will be best for ME.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:29 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Because they are over opinionated and don't know how to open up their mind to different ideas.

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• This is the only place I have seen people fight over things like this. Truly.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 5:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I totally applaud those who cloth diaper. I'm jealous. I think it takes a special kind of person to be willing to make the time for that. I was simply not that person. I seethed with anger every single time I paid $20 for 2-3 weeks worth of diapers.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:31 PM on May. 3, 2011

• hibbingboo, but in all actuality that is not abuse, its not something you can contact DHR and they will have kids removed for sort of thing. Anyways, why would you care what another parent does since it doesn't affect you or your child?
    2and2onway

Comment by 2and2onway (original poster) at 5:31 PM on May. 3, 2011