What do you do for mothers day?

What are you doing this year for mothers day?

staciepi

Asked by staciepi at 5:52 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Holidays

• Going to Church just like every Sunday ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:53 PM on May. 3, 2011

• church and probably lunch at my grandma's.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 5:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We will go visit my MIL and then my mom
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Nothing just like every other day. My family doesn't care to celebrate Mother's Day. My husband will be working all day so it will be me and the kids.
    My brother did mention he was going to come up to visit this weekend (not sure which day). I haven't seen him in almost 5 years. We just moved here (last August) and went from being 2000+ miles apart to being just an hour apart but this is the first chance he's had to come see us.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would love to just stay home and do nothing, but that isn't about to happen since it's my Dh's bday also...
    Saturday we will celebrate M-Day with my mom,my oldest DD and one sister(if she comes up)
    in between baseball practice and the fire dept's fundraiser that my Dh is in charge of ....
    and then Sunday we will be trying to celebrate my Dh's bday while visiting his
    mother and sister and then trying to be home early (they are over an hr's drive from us) so that we can get
    ready for the week to come...
    Oh and no there is nothing planned for me on Sunday... I will be to busy making sure that everyone else/thing is
    taken care of ...

So I would rather be doing nothing at all... LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Brunch at a restaurant and the the pool in the afternoon.
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 10:02 PM on May. 6, 2011