If you sleep with or mess around with a member of the same sex, is it cheating? adult content

just wanna hear everyones input on it, i personally feel that its cheating because any emotional or sexual actions towards another when you're in a relationship is not right, regardless of if its a person thats the same sex as you.

KayleesMommy89

Asked by KayleesMommy89 at 5:56 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• yep
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 5:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• yes it is
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It is cheating if you are married. If there is no marriage it is called fornication which is a sin as well as homosexuality. I don't have anything against anyone's lifestyle. However that is what the Bible says about that subject. It is what it is.
    Sherribowdenjr

Answer by Sherribowdenjr at 5:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• yes, lust is also cheating!!! no matter the gender!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Unless it is defined as otherwise in your relationship then yes, it is cheating.

However, I am bi. I am just as attracted to women as I am men. My DF said from the beginning if he isn't cutting it for me and I need a woman on the side occasionally then he wouldn't consider it cheating.

I've never taken him up on it.
    Anonymous

• I am bisexual too and my SO doesn't consider me being with a woman cheating. But all people are different. I don't go around being with everyone (I haven't been with a woman since we got together)
    Anonymous

• Yes, unless as defined by the 2 anon's, the hub/bf has no probs with it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes I would consider it to be cheating....I think ANY relationship outside of your marriage is cheating...I have always been a bit bi-curious but I've never acted on it...DH knows this but we both agreed that woman or man, if I ever had an extra-martial affair...our relationship would definatly be jeapordized....I don't blame him
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Anyone that takes the place of a persons partner emotionally or sexually is cheating.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 6:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• ugh...hummmlet me seee....hell yes it is!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:10 PM on May. 3, 2011