Why do alot of lefties here suddenly sound like military loving ladies?

Coincidence? Is it because Obama is in charge? And Osama was gotten? I just find it odd that before alot of you ladies acted like our military wasn;t some big deal..and suddenly you want to act all patriotic...some of you putting obama before our troops in the credit department though.

Also, the hypocrisy is defening really...I have half a mind to call yall 'war mongers' like alot of you have been doing to conservtives for years.I want to tell some you that you just love war...that you are sick...etc etc..it is amusing in a way...obama continues gwb policies and its still all good to you.its ok because its obama.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:12 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Anything that makes Obama looks good they cheer for of course. Problem is its the military that deserves all the credit. Obama actually SAT on the whether to get Osama for SIXTEEN HOURS. He had to "sleep on it".
    Anonymous

• I'm liberal, and I love the military... hate a lot of the orders, but dont fault the men and women... granted I'm a bit biased and see it from a different perspective. Obama deserves little credit... the seals were following orders, which is their job.... so.......... yeah.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 6:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Sure Tn, if it makes you feel better-
    UBL is dead. I credit the entire team.
    Do I still think war is hell, yes.
    Do I wish we could the troops out of the ME, yes.

Mission accomplished-
    I, for one, am thankful the SOB is no longer on the planet.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Obviously ..we all are glad he is gone sister..thats not the point.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 6:21 PM on May. 3, 2011

• – collapse
    Obama did what W COULDN'T!

Deal with it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on May. 3, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I have never said anything unpatriotic, or ever acted like i was against our military. I love my country & am so grateful for our Military. So, I'm not part of that lefty group you mentioned....

I was not happy with GWB when he went to war with Irag. I did not believe it served any good purposes. I had more support over Afghanistan, because i felt we had more of a chance to get to the bottom of al queda over there. Had GWB started in Afghanistan, he would have had more of my support. For me, it has nothing to do with who is president. If it was Obama who went to war with Iraq, i would have been much more pissed. I'm not totally against war, i think it's still necessary in this day & age unfortunately. I am against certain reasons behind war though....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:26 PM on May. 3, 2011

• lol Obama got lucky he happened to be in office and said 'go ahead' thats all..our troops did it moron...just as gwb didnt do it either..our troops did ..thats where the credit goes.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 6:26 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I haven't gotten that impression. Then again, everyone here thinks I am a "liberal leftie" despite the fact that alot of my views are Republican.

Mass confusion and very good example of the social phenomenon of labeling a book before you have read the back cover.

It is also a good example of how people with minds of their own NOT think about everything according to "label", but according to researched issues.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:29 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I am speaking solely on this forum..within the last few years..jmo but its what I gathered from alot of liberals...not ness. any of you who have posted so far.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 6:31 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Meh, I don't care for O or his politics. Never have, hence why I didn't vote for him (nor did I vote for McCain)... I disagree with the war, I disagree with martyring OBL, I disagree with how poorly the majority of Americans have conducted them selves in the wake of his assassination. However, I always have and will support our military- regardless of whether or not I agree with the orders they are given.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:41 PM on May. 3, 2011