Help! Period Issues! Advice Please!

For the last 3months ive had short heavy spotting for 3days. it would never be on time, either early or late. i knew it wasnt like my normal period but i thought it would change. i thought i might be pregnant so i took a test and it was negative but i still have signs all the time even when its not close to my period. this month i started dark dark spotting a day early and i have clear mucusy discharge tinged with dark dark blood. i dont really have any cramps. what do you think i should do? my stomach has been getting bigger and i have a bump but my test was negative so i figured im not pregnant. ill take any advice or opinons of what you might think it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• Make a doctor's appt. ASAP. This could be no big deal, could be serious.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yeah, I'd say make an appointment with the doc. If you're not on BC which it sounds like you're not, then it sounds abnormal. I'm on Mirena and get spotting sometimes like a nosebleed, but it lasts a couple days with all the period symptoms.
    leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 6:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• we all could give opinions but its best to get a doctor's professional opinon.
    mghtymffn

Answer by mghtymffn at 7:09 PM on May. 3, 2011