My daughter is 3 and we do a project everyday..im running out of idea's, any suggestions?

shilohncobysmam

Asked by shilohncobysmam at 3:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• check this group out: it has some ideas. hope it helps

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Ft.Campbellartsandcrafts
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My two biggest hits have been edible playdoh and to dye macaroni and make necklaces out of it with yarn.

Google "preschool activities" or "presschool crafts" to get ideas.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Have her draw or paint on plain paper and use it for wrapping paper for Christmas gifts.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• When my daughter was that age, I had an art easel set up for her and for me outside. One day, during the fall, I took a small 4x4 square box with a lid and we painted the fall leaves with bright colors and stamped the box with all colors and overlapped them. We let it dry while we painted other pictures that day. The finished product was so cute. We then used that box to give each other gifts in. I would give her a homemade cookie, she would give me a rock that she thought was pretty. I would give her a new hairbow, she would give me a flower that she picked from my garden. This went on for so long. I don't know why it stopped or whatever happened to the box, but it created a very loving and compassionate young lady. She is now 15 and doesn't take the small things for granted. She still appreciates a homemade cookie every now and then.
    nmtmom

Answer by nmtmom at 12:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Hey! My daughters are 3 and almost 2- Can you give me some suggestions? (Please?!)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• this site has lots of good ideas for kids http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/ scroll waayyy down to general crafts.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 11:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• these require moms help make soap, choc molded items, organic lollipops. cook or bake something. pick a topic--today it's BLUE THINGS--cut from mag paste on cardboard--write the word BLUE. you can do with numbers too--today's #3--cut pics of 3 cars, books,dolls...i realie you have an attn span to work with but she'll be able to do more and more.
    kittyboy

Answer by kittyboy at 5:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• When my daughter was that little we made collages I cut things out of magizines or toy catologs of things she loved(she had major opinions) and she would glue them onto long sheets of caft paper (any kind of paper will do) But she loved doing this for years. Years later in 4th grade her teacher said we're making collages, and my daughter was the only one in class that knew what it was!!!!
    Have fun!! (my DS is 17 now)
    artisticmom414

Answer by artisticmom414 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Teach her how to do sign langage
    ksqueen

Answer by ksqueen at 11:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My daughter is 7 and in the first grade. I have found several craft ideas in the family fun magazine or you can visit their website.
    schoolmom7

Answer by schoolmom7 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2009