We are trying to have a baby but infertitly issues? adult content

my dh has a low sperm count, we have been to specialist and doctors after doctors. its hard because he is a soldier and can deploy anytime and often. any advice?

kimah1105

Asked by kimah1105 at 6:29 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you do a reading with Ruby? She did mine and said that I will either conceive in May or give birth in May 2012 and she sees a girl. I've been ttc for several years.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• no i didnt do a reading with Ruby, this is my first day on the site. we have been trying for several years
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Well, everyone advised me to get a reading at the site below. I waited a while and finally did. It was awesome!
    http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:37 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I might add, I've been trying for several years also. I may have to go on Clomid.
    emmyandlisa

• i brought some fertility blend for my husband and i but to nervous to try it
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 6:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Cool, where did you get it and what is it called? I also bought 80 ovulation testers from Amazon for like $9.98, and I'm charting.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i kinda stop charting when we were in the process of adoption, but i am going to start all over again and hope we get a referral to see a new specialist. its called Fertility Blend for Women & Men
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Increase his zinc and folic acid and go to boxers
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:49 PM on May. 3, 2011