Would you try now or wait? adult content

DH and I want to ttc baby #3. I had my IUD taken out about a week ago, and started to bleed heavily on sunday (could that have been a period, I haven't had one in over 5 years so I dont remember what they are like lol)but it stopped last night. Should I wait to have my next period and then TTC or should we just go for it? When we ttc my son we didnt wait for my period to start but we got pregnant within a week with him. Any advice please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I started trying as soon as my IUD was out.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:43 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Id wait but im OCD thats just me. I say go for it.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 6:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would wait just to be sure that everything has healed and is healthy "down there" after the removal, but I also think that if your body doesn't think it is healthy and healed enough, it makes getting pregnant more difficult...so who knows! Did your doctor say anything about it?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'd wait a month
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:48 PM on May. 3, 2011