So I was reading silly ways to see if your are having a boy or girl...

one book said whatever you dream you are having at night (or whenever you sleep) it's the opposite. Anyone else have any silly things they read or know that is suppose to tell you what you are having for fun??

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 6:33 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My coworkers swore up and down that if you take a necklace and put a ring on it and shake it, depending on the way it swings will tell you. Or if you carry high, it's a girl--if you carry low, it's a boy. I carried very low and it was a girl!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:35 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Lol so much for the carry high or low thing...
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 6:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• We kept the sex of our baby a surprise so we did all sorts of silly things. There is the Chinese Lunar calendar which uses your age and conception month and we did something with a sting with a needle on the end and you circle it over your belly,,,,anyway, it all said boy and it was right for us! Have fun!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 6:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• ultrasound works sometimes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:53 PM on May. 3, 2011

• the chines thing was wrong for my first an carryed low an around this one is sposse to be a girl too i have had completely different symtoms an carring completly different so idk the ring an needle thing said boy everything points to boy but the ultra sound but u couldnt see it very well so maybe i guess well find out when we have him or her.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 7:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Everything we had said boy.. two weeks before babe was born SHE finally showed us that we needed to rethink all the blues and boy names
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The heart rate...although there is some medical truth to it...higher heart rate for a girl, lower for a boy. It isn't particularly accurate until the end of the pregnancy though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The heart rate thing was true for both my pregnancies. Both my girls had heartbeats from 155-179. This time I tried the red cabbage test and it said a girl! So that one did work for me!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 7:23 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had weird dreams about having a boy but turned out shes a girl. Also all the old wives tales said it was a girl
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 7:45 PM on May. 3, 2011