THIS NEW MOMMY NEEDS HELP!!

so i'm having trouble with setting up a registry for my baby shower... I have NOOOO clue since this is my first child. Please give me some advise and items I must have. Thank you in advance. I love this site cause I'm not the only one who went through this. :) I am going to breastfeed... if I am able to w/o complications. :) if there is anything you wouldnt get due to it being unsafe.. like I've been hearing about the crib bumpers.... I have seen them come out with thin easy air flow... 

Here's  the link to it...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/BreathableBaby-Breathable-Safer-Bumper-Fits-All-Cribs-Brown/10803879 

Thank you mommies :)

Gina2506

Asked by Gina2506 at 6:46 PM on May. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a complete list that I compiled for a friend of mine . . . . I can send to you via PM if you like.

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:52 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Sounds good thank you!!
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Sent. :) Hope it helps a little . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Oh it helped a lot!
    Thank you!
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on May. 3, 2011