I has chicken but what to do with it???

I was thinking of coating the chicken in potato flakes but not sure if this would work. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't think it will work. What about corn flakes?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm not sure about the potato... the corn flakes was a good idea. A little seasoned salt ,is yummy if you dont have(or dont want to use ) bread crumbs.
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 6:51 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would crush them up fine, but it will work. I've seen recipes using them but I've not done it myself.

Cornflake chicken is really good. Same with crushed Ritz, Cheez-Its, or croutons. Just about anything can be made into a coating for chicken. If you have Bisquick, the chicken strip recipe on the back of the box is really good, too.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It will work. I have done it a lot. I first marinade in 1000 Island dressing and then in the potato flakes or other coating. (Cornflakes, breadcrumbs, etc.) Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. DELICIOUS!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:05 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I did it and it was ubber good!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on May. 3, 2011

• plain yougert and bred crumbs yea sounds silly but tastes GREAT my kids love it.
    drivnkids

Answer by drivnkids at 9:56 PM on May. 4, 2011