Baby after cervical cone biopsy adult content

I had a pretty bad cancer scare in October and ended up have a cervical cone biopsy done.. the Doctor took quite a bit and never mentioned if i would be able to have kids again, the last pap i had the new doctor said that all of the normal markers were gone and it was hard to even do the pap because the inside was showing on the outside back in January.

Anyone else have something like this happen and still have a baby? How long did it take you, did you have any problems with the pregnancy because of it, any issues with delivery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a LEEP in May of 2007 due to precancerous cells. They took a lot of my cervix off. They told me I would need a cervical stitch to keep baby in due to cervical incompetence after having the LEEP. I ended up having 6 miscarriages all very early till we had my second son got two cervical stitches placed at 16 weeks. Five months after I had him got pregnant again another early miscarriage then conceived my DD got my cerclage at 12 weeks with her. During my inductions with them it took longer to dilate to due scar tissue from the LEEP. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk or have any other questions =)
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:43 PM on May. 3, 2011