Did you know you were pregnant ??

I've been watching 'I didn't know I was pregnant' all day, I am totally fascinated by it. I was just wondering if any of you have been in similar situations or anyone you know. Anyone not know they were pregnant until it was time to give birth ? I would love to hear your stories, I just think it's so amazing !

Mrs.Harris138

Asked by Mrs.Harris138 at 6:52 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I didn't know for about 8 weeks with the first and third.. not too uncommon.. I have know many that pretended they didn't know or hide it because they didn't want to tell their parents.. I know that really don't count either :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have a friend who genuinely didn't know until she went into labour. She didn't gain a pound, it coincided with a bout of losing weight for her so I guess she sort of equalled out. The baby was in the NICU for 3 months but is now a happy and healthy 4 year old who is hitting her milestones great.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I knew I was pregnant with all of mine before I even tested, or was even able to test. I find it fascinating as well. I do have a distant relative (I cant remember how we are related right now) that was like 6 or 7 months along before she knew, but she was having medical problems, and had gone to the doctors multiple times with the issues during her pregnancy, and it didnt come up that she was pregnant. So I blame the doctors, if you were dealing with lots of doctors, I would assume it was all something else as well.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Oh, she had periods as well, right up until she gave birth.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Honestly, I don't believe it for a moment. There is NO way you do not feel a full term baby moving.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:57 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I didn't know with my youngest for 5 months, I honestly would have never known if i hadn't tested because she was so small and everything was just so busy for us at that time.. we moved like 3 times (military family) and had some issues with our marriage.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I wonder how they dont feel the baby moving too...hmmm
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 7:00 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My SIL knew she was pregnant for about a month before she had the baby. She had irregular periods before so missing her period wasn't new to her and she thought the morning sickness was just a long case of the flu and thought the baby moving was gas. The baby was born really early though.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:03 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yeah, I don't get that either. I didn't know until I was 7 weeks with my first pregnancy and I knew right away with my son.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:20 PM on May. 3, 2011