Should i go to the doc's or not

My obgyn is on vk an am haven bad hip pain if i lay down it is less pain but if i sit up or try an move i have more pain an it increases till im crying an cant stop. what do i do. Called the on call doc an he says cuz am so over wieght but hey i didnt gain 50lbs over night so y am i haven this pain. i call my reg doc an another obgn office an they both say i need to be seen but that stupid ass doc is on call so ill go get checked out an hell say am over wieght so y waset my time? An am haven lower back pain an contractions. So what should i do.

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 7:01 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you even have to ask go.. better safe than sorry!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would go if you are in that much pain. Go now!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

• If in doubt always go, you can never be too cautious.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 7:05 PM on May. 3, 2011

• ya but i talked to the doc on called an he didnt want to see me he said it was wieght related but that i would deff. not be able to work till after the baby. but if i go up to hospital he will have to see me an i dont want to go up their an have him like be lose wieght an go home shit i have to pay money to see them an dont have much of it didnt know if i should wiat an try an see someone tomorrow.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 7:11 PM on May. 3, 2011

• If you are having contractions, tell the doctors about that first. The biggest concern would be labour (how far are you?) If they are regular and strong, you need to go to labor and delivery to get checked out.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:12 PM on May. 3, 2011

• they r not strong or regular an am 31 -32 weeks an i did tell the stupid doc that is on call about all the pain an the lower back pain an that i was haven contractions. Idk what else to do lol
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 7:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

• if you are not having regular contractions then there is no reason to go in. I know where you are coming form with the hip pain....i think. Sometimes just my right hip with hurt like he**. Shooting, paralyzing pain that makes me want to cry and the only thing i can do is lay down. sitting used to work but not anymore! And I am not gaining too fast - I have gained about 20-25 lbs and i am 38 weeks. I read it's the bone/joint relaxing hormone plus the weight of the baby on your pelvs and hips. I think you can do some stretches to help, maybe google it and see how to do them. It may last until delivery :( GL Sorry that was a lot of into and not a lot of answers !
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:30 PM on May. 3, 2011

• its ok it sounds like we have expericened the same thing the sitting an laying down does take some but not much an i have gain 30lbs an am 32 weeks with my first i only gained 6lbs i dont understand y i have gain so much wieght i have been watchen what i eat but i dont know the last vist i lost 6 lbs so very happy but idk what to do i need the money but dont think i can work in so much pain.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 7:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• If it's possible to stay home I would do it. being a SAHM is so awesome.... TIRING but awesome lol I have 2 kids and preg with 3rd and i have worked on and off because when you don't have a job you always think "it would be better if i could just bring in a little extra money" but then the whole time you're working you think " i wish i was home with my babies!!!" LOL So we are working on budgeting and I will be a SAHM for good. I hope it all works out for you
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:38 PM on May. 3, 2011

• and if you HAVE to work after then maybe you can budget well and talk to your employer about an early maternity leave since you're having problems
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:39 PM on May. 3, 2011