Exersaucer vs. jumperoo

Which do you prefer? My oldest couldn't bounce very well in the saucer and I've never used a jumperoo. The saucer that I want to get looks like it has WAY more toys.

heatherann0221

Asked by heatherann0221 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd has both she really loves the jumeroo it don't matter bout how many toys it has they will love it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• well we had one of each but i didnt buy them i was lucky enough to have them given to me my son prefered the jumperoo but he really liked jumping lol. so we ended up giving the exersaucer away.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Mine loved the exercauser and I never did get the jumper. I liked the causer better because I feel like she could learn from the toys on there better than just jumping. Mine could bounce in the causer too but not as much as a jumper.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 3:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my ds liked both. he started out in the excersaucer, and when he got big enough to jump in the jumperoo, he went in that. we saved both of them for our DD. she's in the excersaucer now, i can't wait for when she's in the jumperoo.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• jumparoo the rainforest 1 is best more toys
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 4:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• the horse jumperoo from babies r us. OMG she loves it and she can barely reach the ground. But man can she jump.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 4:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I recommend the rainforest jumparoo, has all the toys like a saucer but bounces. sometimes son sits and plays sometimes he jumps like a wild man... he loves it.
    LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE

Answer by LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE at 5:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My daughter absolutely loves the Rainforest jumperoo. She jumps around like crazy and she loves the toys also. I really recommend it. My daughter is super clingy, wanting to be held all the time, but I'm chopped liver when she's in the jumper.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My 7 month old started out in the exersaucer and it took him awhile to get used to. All the toys are overwhelming. But then he loved it. After a couple of months, he was bored. So we put him in his jumperoo, HE LOVED IT. He actually bounced himself to sleep. It's great for him to expel energy especially since he can't crawl yet. I think they are both great to have.
    Tory1227

Answer by Tory1227 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 5, 2008