Best diet...thats not gonna kill me lol...what works?

i am now cutting soda out. i barly snack during the day maybe 5 chips just to have them but thats it i swear. i am gonna be doing yard work because we just bought our house so i will be outside. but i need more. i went to get in the shower and i swear strech marks just showed up. im horrifided and now depressed. i thought i was doing good. im a 157lbs and need to lose at least 20 to put a lil smile back on my face. my dh never has said anything to me he is great but its for me. so i need ideas. what works what should i do?

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 7:39 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• go off grains(btw corn is a grain too), stay away from potatoes, no HFCS, and limit or eliminate cane sugar(still sugar is better than artificial sugar). Eat plenty of veggies & fruits in place of the grains. The weight will melt off. Plus getting off sugar will greatly help your moods. A good fish oil supplement can do wonders for your mood too(can take 6wks to kick in).

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• omg not my potatoes! lol. darn. thank u for the advice i will try it. :)
    tabbys4

Comment by tabbys4 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Cut your intake in 1/2 and exercise at least 1/2 hour a day. If you do that you will not have to worry about "what" you eat.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:20 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Eat what you usually eat, but fast every other day (just juice or juice and fruit).
    It cuts your cal in half but doesn't put your body in conservation mode and it doesn't make you feel like you are denying yourself because its just 1 day.
    drops a pound or two a week and shrinks your stomach so you actually eat less on the regular days
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• if you need chips...I need chips try these making these Kale chips.  I love them but I never get to eat many because I can't keep my kids from eating them all, lol

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 8:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• OMG - Fast for a Day.... I'd die!
    You need to eat to loose weight. And snacking can be healthy, just have to make right choices.... grapes, carrots, raw veggies INSTEAD of your chips!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• You wouldn't die, its really no big deal since you can eat fruit.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:51 PM on May. 3, 2011