Does anyone know a good shampoo for hair that is baby fine ?

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• The answer is sort of in the question. You can purchase Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo, or even the adult shampoo and conditioners
    Da1nOnlyDestiny

Answer by Da1nOnlyDestiny at 7:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My hair is very fine too, and I use tresseme (for blondes) but they have specific kids for red and brunettes too! :)
    sarnol13

Answer by sarnol13 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• First the key to baby fine hair is layers! It keeps the hair from matting up in children with baby fine hair and also makes it look thicker! For shampoo, stick with professional products they are the best and they last longer then the stuff in the grocery store becuase they are more concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Best for children and adults is a shampoo that is free of laurel sulfates or sulpher. I say visit your local kids salon or beauty supply stores and ask, great pros to answer your questions and show you the best products, trust me no one in wal mart will do that for you! If you cant tell im a hair stylist, so best of luck and hope this was helpful!
    amber91580

Answer by amber91580 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• You must use Big Sexy Hair by Sexy Hair Concepts... period.
    lindzmarie406

Answer by lindzmarie406 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Mane 'N Tale horse shampoo.... If you havn't heard it before, it probably sounds silly, but seriously, it works. Google it.
    myfirstbaby903

Answer by myfirstbaby903 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Try BIG SEXY HAIR (in the red bottle). I am a stylist and love this product! Shampoo and condition with your head upside down in the shower. Rinse the conditioner out in cool water. Use the Root Lifter and blow dry upside down!!
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2008