Warts!?

What otc product works fast and easy?both of my ds have been getting them on their hands.

sarah389

Asked by sarah389 at 7:44 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Mine was frozen twice by a doctor, burned once by a doctor, and when it still didn't go away, I had to use an Rx acid to try to burn it off myself. I tried the duct tape method that anon posted above out of desperation and it worked.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 11:57 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Wartner works if they will let you use it on them. It freezes the wart off.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would try one of those OTC things that freezes the wart off. I remember seeing commercials, but not what the brand name was.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 8:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• There are a few kinds you can buy over the counter I also cant think of any right off the top of my head though
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:00 PM on May. 3, 2011

• If any of the OTC stuff doesn't work, try these:

Cover the wart with clear nail polish or duct tape until it falls off. I know it sounds weird but it works; deprives the wart of oxygen and should be gone in 3-4 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My husband and my son both had warts. It really depends on what kind of wart it is. Some warts will not respond to OTC type wart removers. For my husband the one that worked was one that you spray on and it would freeze it off pretty much. Be sure you follow the direction exactly or it may not work. For my son, no matter how many times we would use OTC stuff, nothing worked. We had to take him to the doctor and have it frozen off by a doctor. Good luck, I hope it works for you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:24 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I would get ones that freezes.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:41 AM on May. 4, 2011